7-Minute Mood Boost Workout
Do you only have 10 minutes to exercise?
Do you need a quick movement break?
Avoid the “3PM slump” and rush for caffeine!
Get up, hit the timer, and move your body through each of these exercises!
Ready… Set… Go!
Warm up with a few dynamic stretches and movements such as, arm circles, hip hinges, and marching.
Set the timer for 30-seconds for each exercise with a 10-second rest/transition between each exercise.
- 30-Seconds: Jumping Jacks
- 30-Seconds: Wall Sit
- 30-Seconds: Push-Ups
- 30-Seconds: Crunches
- 30-Seconds: Step-Ups onto a chair or bench, alternating legs.
- 30-Seconds: Squats
- 30-Seconds: Tricep Dips, using a chair, bench or floor.
- 30-Seconds: Forearm Plank
- 30-Seconds: High Knees [OR] Running in place
- 30-Seconds: Reverse Lunges, alternating legs.
- 30-Seconds: Push-Ups with Rotation
- 30-Seconds: Side Plank – Right
- 30-Seconds: Side Plank – Left
After you have completed all 12 exercises, rest for 1 – 2 minutes and if you have time, repeat the circuit another 2 – 3 times.