How to Develop a Gratitude Habit?
- Send one “Thank You” letter each week.
- Write a Daily Gratitude Journal.
- Establish a Gratitude Ritual.
- Start a Gratitude Bulletin Board.
- Create a Gratitude Jar.
- Make a Gratitude Calendar.
- Use social media to Share your Gratitude.
Evidence-based Results of Expressing Gratitude
- Stronger Relationships
- Improved Physical and Mental Health
- Reduced Stress
- Increased Energy
Morin, A. (2016). 7 simple ways to become a more grateful person. Psychology Today. Retrieved from https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/what-mentally-strong-people-dont-do/201611/7-simple-ways-become-more-grateful-person