Happy Valentine’s Day!
To get your sweat on today, add this Love playlist to your iPod and get moving with your sweetie!
If you are single, do not let the media propaganda make you bitter and distract you from a great workout session. Listen to these songs as you are running on the treadmill, thinking about how much you love yourself, your family, friends, and your current crush!
LOVE Workout Playlist
- “Get Lucky” by Daft Punk
- “Your Love is My Drug” by Ke$ha
- “Love Shack” by The B-52s
- “Countdown” by Beyonce
- “You’ve Got the Love” by Florence + The Machine
- “Cosmic Girl” by Jamiroquai
- “OMG” by Usher
- “Sweet Nothing” by Calvin Harris + Florence Welch
- “Can’t Remember to Forget You” by Shakira + Rihanna
- “O Valencia!” by The Decemberists
- “Accidentally in Love” by Counting Crows
- “Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before” by Orion + Hedvig
- “Let It Be Me” by Ray LaMontagne
Be Active, Be Healthy, Be YOU!
Anytime Fitness. (2014). “Valentine’s Day Love Workout.” Posted February 13, 2014. doi: http://blog.anytimefitness.com/valentines-day-love-themed-workout-playlist/. Accessed February 13, 2014.