Healthy Recipe of the Week
Kiwi Avocado Salad
A springtime salad to add an extra ‘spring’ to your step!
- 1 tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 head of Lettuce (*may be substituted for spinach, kale, or other leafy green)
- 3 sliced Radishes (*optional)
- 1 sliced Kiwi
- 1/2 sliced Avocado
In a large bowl, whisk together extra-virgin olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, and salt. Toss with lettuce (or other leafy green), radishes, kiwi, and avocado. Serves 2.
Center for Science in the Public Interest. (2019). Nutrition Action Newsletter, May issue.