To start your week off on the right foot and help send good vibes your way, I have provided you with a list of ways to be positive. Bookmark this page, set it as your screen saver, or post it on the your refrigerator and thoroughly read every bullet point before you begin each day this week. Notice how being positive will also increase your energy!
- Focus on what you want, not on what you do not want.
- Focus your mind on the good things you already have in your life. If you focus on them, these good things will increase in your life.
- Do not fill your mind with thoughts of lack. Think and believe that you already have abundance, success, love, and happiness.
- Learn to feel, think, and even act as if you are already living the life you visualize. If you can feel, think, and act consistently in this way, you will become happier, and will attract new opportunities into your life.
- Think about what you want, create a picture of it in your mind, and make it very clear and precise. Hold it there and focus on it in a positive way, until it becomes a reality in your life.
- Always tell yourself, “I can”, “I am able”, “I can do it”, “I am a positive person”.
- Often, during the day, repeat positive affirmations about what you want. Do so with faith, feelings, intention, and focus.
- Look for the good in every situation. There is always something good, or at least something useful to learn, even in difficult or unpleasant situations.
- Follow your positive thoughts with positive actions.
- Always focus your mind on the full half of the cup, not on the empty half.
- Do your best to reject negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts.
- Be aware of your company. Choose to be around positive people.
- Read about other people’s success. Read things that inspire you and make you feel good.
- Focus your mind on how to be positive and you will discover more ways to be so.
Let’s not let this Monday be another “case of the Mondays.” Have a great day! This week will be a great one! Good things to come… Seize the opportunity!