Healthy Recipe of the Week
A quick ‘grab’n go’ breakfast bar for those mornings on the run!
Paleo Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour (not almond meal)
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds (raw and unsalted)
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds (raw and unsalted)
- 1/4 cup Blanched Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 cup Raisins
In a food processor or high-powered blender, combine almond flour and salt. Pulse coconut oil, honey, water, and vanilla extract until well-combined. Pulse in shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers, and raisins until well-combined. Press dough into a 8 by 8 inch baking dish, wetting your hands with water to pat down. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Cool bars in pan for 2 hours, then serve. Enjoy!
Amsterdam, E. (2013). Paleo breakfast bars. Elana’s Pantry. doi://https://elanaspantry.com/paleo-breakfast-bars/ Accessed on January 21, 2018.