Healthy Recipe of the Week
A Protein-packed Snack Without Added ‘Fillers’n Crap’
Homemade Protein Bars
- 3 scoops dotFIT Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder (or protein powder of choice)
- 3 scoops Almond Flour
- 3 – 4 scoops Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 scoop Flax Meal
- 1 – 2 tablespoons Nut Butter (optional)
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon (optional)
- What other healthful additions will you add?
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place protein powder, almond flour, and flax meal in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk together (dry) ingredients. Add unsweetened apple sauce to bowl and stir thoroughly. Spray a baking dish with non-stick coconut spray (or use parchment paper) and pat mixture evenly in dish. Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.