There are no more excuses!
Get Up, Get Out, and Get to the Gym!
Your body will thank you!
- You will wake up feeling motivated, not deflated.
- Your clothes will fit better.
- You will keep up with your kids (or pet dog) is easier.
- You will get rid of lower back pain.
- You will have more consistent energy.
- You will release more happy endorphins = less sad feelings.
- You will have a greater sex drive.
- You will have more confidence.
- You will get more done throughout the day. Once you get your body’s motor running, it does not want to stop!
- You will be smarter! The more active your body, the more active your brain. Exercise increases dopamine activity in your brain, which will facilitate your ability to concentrate and focus.
- You will set a good example for loved ones around you (kids, significant others, and family).
- You will have less shame – That feeling of “I should start taking care of myself” will disappear!
- You will no longer get winded climbing stairs.
- You will have a chance to try that Spin class.
- You will have better relationships with loved ones.
- You will increase your social skills – Try a new group exercise class!
- You will feel better in a swimsuit at the beach or by the pool – Summer is right around the corner!
- You will decrease your chance of cardiovascular disease.
- You will look fashionable and fabulous and fit in athletic shoes. If you have flat feet, you may want to try Vibram Five Fingers!
- You will save money – A monthly gym membership costs the same as one night of going out to dinner and you can use the gym EVERY night.
- You will develop increased flexibility.
- You will increase your creativity.
- You will have less necessity for medications.
- You will have a longer life span spent enjoying your new-found self worth.
- You will enjoy a hike rather than struggling through it.
- You will have better occupational performance.
- You will decrease your day-to-day aches and pains.
- You will have increased motivation to do the things you have always wanted to do, such as run a 5k, water ski, snowboard, or follow your dream job.
- You will inspire those closest to you to achieve and feel everything on this list, which in turn benefits you. Everybody wins!
- You will be able to show your friends you are a true athlete by competing in a triathlon, marathon, or 5k.
- You will not be afraid to be in pictures anymore – No more hiding from the camera!
- Your will have more radiant skin.
- You will smile more, which will become contagious leading to a much happier world.
- You are worth it! Be good to yourself, and treat your body right!
What is your #1 reason to get to the gym? Please share!