Healthy Recipe of the Week
Creamy “Ricotta” Dip
Pair this Healthy Dip with Veggies for Your Next Game Watch!
- 1 cup Pine Nuts (soaked overnight)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 Scallion (green and white parts, remove and discard tip, minced)
- 1 – 2 teaspoons Fresh Thyme
- ¼ teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
Rinse pine nuts in cold water; then discard both soaking and rinsing water. Place pine nuts in a food processor (or high-powered blender) with lemon juice and water. Process for 1 – 2 minutes while scraping the sides of the processor frequently, until smooth. Add the scallions, thyme, and salt and process until the texture resembles ricotta. Serve with your favorite dipping veggies.
Amsterdam, E. (2009). Creamy Ricotta Dip. Elana’s Pantry. doi: https://elanaspantry.com/creamy-ricotta-dip/ Accessed on September 7. 2017.