Healthy Recipe of the Week
Asian-Style Chili Chicken Nachos
Guilt-Free Nachos to Serve at Your Next Dinner Party!
- ¼ cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 cup Grilled Chicken (shredded)
- 24 Sesame Rice Crackers
- ½ cup Napa Cabbage (shredded)
- ½ cup Daikon Radish (grated)
- 1 Mini Cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 1 Small Red Chili (thinly sliced)
- 1 Scallion (sliced)
- ¼ cup Cilantro Leaves
- ¼ cup Low-Fat Sour Cream (may substitute with Greek Yogurt)
- Lime Wedges
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together hoisin sauce, lime juice, and Sriracha. Add chicken and stir to coat it in the sauce. Cover and microwave for 1 minute. Pile the rice crackers in the middle of a large plate and top with chicken, cabbage, radish, cucumber, chili, scallion, and cilantro. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.
Makes 2 servings.
360 Calories. 9g Fat. 3.5g Saturated Fat. 41g Carbohydrates. 12g Sugar. 710mg Sodium.
2g Fiber. 28g Protein.
Women’s Health, May 2017 Issue