Healthy Recipe of the Week
Pistachio Citrus Bulgar
It’s versatile… It’s a time-saver… It’s a superstar… It’s Bulgar!
- 1/2 of (1) Clementine (juice and zest)
- 1/2 of (1) Lemon (juice and zest)
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Onion (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Bulgar (cooked)
- 1/4 cup Pistachios (chopped)
Whisk together the zest and juice of the clementine and the lemon with the olive oil, red onion, and salt. Toss with the bulgar and pistachios.
Nutrition Action. (2021, December). Dish of the month. Nutrition Action Health Letter.