As a Certified Cycle Instructor and Rehabilitation Aide at a hospital-based pediatric therapy clinic, I am participating in the Great Cycle Challenge (GGC) throughout the month of June.
The Great Cycle Challenge supports the Children’s Cancer Research Fund.
Take your ride outdoors or indoors or both. You choose!
Log each ride’s miles using the GGC mobile application or the website.
Exercise and feel amazing all for a wonderful cause!
Join my team at Cycle4Cure, embrace the camaraderie, and have a larger impact on finding a cure to fight children’s cancer of all kinds.
Help Needed: Support One or Both of these Organizations!
Make-A-Wish®, which creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Just one wish gives a child renewed energy and strength, brings families together, and unites communities. Since 1980, Make-A-Wish has granted more than 285,000 wishes to children in the United States and its territories – more than 15,300 in 2016!
- Please support Make-A-Wish by making a donation, of any amount, today.
- Robin Luthi’s Make-A-Wish Fundraising Page
- Are you experiencing a financial hardship and cannot afford to donate at this time? Join me in the 2018 Allstate Hot Chocolate 5K in Seattle, Washington on March 4!
Cure ALS: Augie’s Quest, named after Augie Nieto, who is the successful fitness industry icon behind Lifecycle, Life Fitness, and Octane Fitness. He was diagnosed with ALS is 2005, and co-founded Augie’s Quest to Cure ALS with the support from a team of friends, researchers, and medical experts to garner widespread research needed find treatment and cures. Augie created events, partnerships, and fundraising activities worldwide t0 fund cutting edge ALS research at the ALS Therapy Development Institute (ALS TDI) in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Read more about Augie Nieto here.
- Please support Augie’s Quest to Cure ALS by making a donation, of any amount, today.
- Donate to ALS
- Are you experiencing a financial hardship and cannot afford to donate at this time? Join me in my Group Cycle Class at L.A. Fitness at The Landing in Renton, Washington and ride with a purpose. If you do not live in greater Seattle area, find another L.A. Fitness location or contributing health club, and exercise for a great cause. Visit ALS Events and Campaigns for information about other fundraising opportunities to join other fitness enthusiasts, engage in incredible events, and support the Cure ALS’ lifesaving mission.
- Stayed tuned for the award-winning documentary, Augie, available on iTunes and Amazon on March 20, 2018!
Do you live in the Seattle, Washington area?
Do you have a young child?
Do arts and crafts bring a smile to your child’s face?
Are you seeking opportunities for your child to develop social skills, express emotions, follow structural activities, and improve coping skills through a variety of art activities and sensory experiences?
Come to Valley Medical Center Children’s Therapy for
Complimentary Art Therapy Thursday!
Current patients welcome!
Siblings and friends welcome!
Will you support PHIT: The Personal Health Investment Today Act?
Help get Americans moving and improve our citizens health, economic strength, and national security!
Anytime Fitness in Renton, WA welcomed a new toy!
Come take it for a test drive!
As a Certified Cycle Instructor, I can lead the way and assure a FUN ride!
Do not allow the cold, dreary weather and ‘Winter Blues’ to interfere with your workouts.
You are one heart-pumping sweat session away from a good mood.
Anytime Fitness Self-Love February Promotion
Have you completed your Complimentary Fitness Consult with a
Certified Personal Trainer?
All members who complete a 1-hour Fitness Consult with me receive two (2) complimentary workouts included with your 30 Day Get Started Plan.
Schedule your workouts today, and let’s get moving and feeling good!
Anytime Fitness January 2017 Promotions
Stop by Anytime Fitness Renton anytime between January 2, 2017 and January 6, 2017 during staff hours (10AM-7PM), and
Join for only $1.!
*Regular enrollment fee is $59.00.
Receive Two (2) Complimentary Personal Training Sessions!
It’s a Win-Win to start the New Year feeling good and looking your best!
Give the gym a call at (206) 395-7244 with any questions.
See you at the gym!
Spin Class Holiday Cancellations
NO CLASS at East Highlands Fitness:
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 6:00PM
- Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 6:00PM
- Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 8:00AM
- Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 6:00PM
Join us at East Highlands Fitness to “Spin-in” the New Year with your favorite 2016 hits:
- Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 6:00PM
- Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 8:00AM
What is/are your favorite 2016 song(s)?
Please share with me the song(s) that made you feel good and come alive this past year, and I will add them to the playlist for the rides on 12/29 and 12/31!
- Simply, enter your song(s) in the comment section or share on my Facebook page, Spin to Win.
Ride your way into 2017, stepping ahead of the traditional New Year Resolution crowd!
Anytime Fitness December 2016 Promotions
For the remainder of the 2016, join Anytime Fitness Renton for only $16.00!
Already an Anytime Fitness Renton member?
- Donate 3 cans of food and receive 3 complimentary workouts with a personal trainer!
- Deadline is December 20, 2016. Donate now and start off 2017 right!
- *All 3 complimentary personal training sessions must be scheduled no later than January 31, 2017.
Stop by the club today to join, donate, or just say Hi!